Artist-designed Jet Black Acetate Luxury Sunglasses handcrafted in Greece with rare patented memorabilia personally owned and worn by Jacqueline Kennedy. Limited First Edition.
LUXURY ACETATE SUNGLASSES
LIMITED FIRST EDITION 280 PAIRS
- Luxury Acetate Frames: Manufactured exclusively for us in Greece by fifth generation master craftsmen, using the highest-end Italian Mazzucchelli jET Black Acetate. This assures long lasting performance and extended wear.
- Hand-Finished: Hand-Polished to the highest degree of shine assuring the smoothest and luxurious gloss finishes available anywhere.
- Italian Design: Designed exclusively for Great American Eyewear by renowned, Award-Winning Italian artist, Bruno Rossellini.
- Polarized: Providing the best quality UVA/UVB 400 protection available.
- High Quality Hinges Manufactured in Switzerland: Indestructible Three Barrel hinges.
- Light Weight Comfort: Designed by Rossellini to be an extremely comfortable fit. . .so light you'll forget you're wearing them.
- Strict Limited Edition: Limited first edition of only 280 pieces worldwide. Unique consecutive serial numbering engraved in gold inside the left temple of each pair.
- Rare Jewel Setting: Exclusive patented fine jewelry design in the form of a patented solid 18-karat gold bezel and a water-clear white sapphire holding an authenticated historical fragment of rare personal property owned by Jacqueline Kennedy herself.
- Rare Personal Memorabilia: Jackie Kennedy owned a heavy wool swing coat with which she wore during the cold Boston winter nights. We bought it at auction and included an authenticated fragment of her coat in each pair of Jackie sunglasses in conjunction with patented jewel setting.
- Certificate of Authenticity and Ownership: A custom-designed certificate issued by the Company verifying the authenticity of both Presidential relics. The certificate provides ownership documentation regarding the memorabilia and its historical provenance, the edition size, a hand-written individualized limited edition number, the date purchased, and more.
- Hand-Signed by Company Founders: Each certificate is personally hand-signed by both founders of Great American Eyewear.
- Micro-Fiber cleaning cloth and microfiber pouch included.
- Luxury-Rated by major retail optical shops, Great American Eyewear sunglasses exceed the quality and value of well-known luxury brands selling at $795 and up. Retailers have said that adding the authenticated presidential memorabilia as well as the small limited edition quantities to luxury acetate designer sunglasses have "placed Great American Eyewear on par with limited edition collectible art – making each serial numbered pair a rare, beautiful, and heirloom-quality investment that is sure to increase in value over time."
- Innovative Retro Design: This was a major consideration in making this model an upscale artist fashion creation. Rossellini especially engineered Great American Eyewear's Jackie sunglasses to uniquely capture her taste for fashion and her personality to create one of the best and most appealing designs in contemporary styling.
An Elegant Design by Bruno Rossellini: This is what we have heard from purchasers: "They make me look amazing; I put them on and I'm suddenly transported to the fashion houses of Paris, like I'm actually channeling Jackie herself! What a thrill. They fit so well and are so comfortable, too."
Temple Length: 145mm
Lens Width: 57mm
Bridge Width: 18mm
Frame Height: 57mm
Frame Width: 145.2mm